bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Back from Download!

Hello everyone! I'm back after having a fabulous time at Download Festival once again! I was hoping to blog after I got back last Monday, but it's taken me most of the week in between work to catch up on jobs, washing, e-mails, and sleep! Five days of partying definitely took its toll on me after I got back, but I am just about recovered now! I am also pleased to say that for the most part the weather did hold out for us, with just a few short heavy showers mainly on Sat, but it was still warm so we dried of pretty quickly. I even ended up catching sun a bit which was nice. I have to say that for me lying in the sun and listening to live music is just blissful. So as nice as it is to be back I do have a bit of the festival blues at the moment!

In other news, now that I am pretty much back to the normality of the real world, I am hoping to start getting some more Bobby designs on the go over the next few weeks. My working rota has settled into a bit more of a routine now, and I am hoping that I will be able to get stuck into some new projects very soon, so watch this space!

I hope that everything has been ok with you all while I have been gone, and that you are all having a fab week. I will leave you with a few pics from Download Festival 2013! x
View of Main Stage after the showers had passed on Sat afternoon

Pretty Sunset over our campsite (black camp) on Friday evening

Balloon fun during one of the Main Stage sets on Sat

Inflatable Sea Animal fun during the same set on Sat

1 comment: